Wood and Faux Wood Blinds
Designed to withstand the rigors of everyday living and environments!
Made from 100% premium basswood, the timeless design of Wood Blinds complement existing wood accents such as flooring, furniture and cabinets. Woods Blinds combine the warmth of premium basswood with the proven performance of a superior window blind operating system. The result is classic styling, beautiful elegance and a lifetime of smooth operation. Wood Blinds feature a variety of slat styles to solve all your design, privacy, view through and light control needs. Wood Blinds are also available in cordless and motorized.
Three slat sizes:
1-3/8″ – perfect for French doors and smaller windows
2″ – a classic look for any window
2-3/8″ – larger slat size provides better visibility to the outside, perfect for larger windows
- Woods Blinds come in over 30 painted and stained colors in smooth and rustic finishes.
- Add Somfy Motorization for hard to reach or large blind applications.
- Available as traditional routed blinds. Or, if you prefer more privacy, a routeless “no-holes” option is available.
- A wide selection of solid and decorative tapes is available to customize your wood blinds to your own unique style.
- Woods Blinds utilize a proven hardware system. You can choose from a variety of hardware upgrades including motorized and cordless options.
- Woods Blinds come standard with a decorative valance. A valance with a decorative tape accent is available.
- Add rounded corners to a Woods Blind for a smooth, modern appearance.
- Raise and lower a Wood Blind with ease with our cordless lift system. The cordless hardware option which raises and lowers the blind with a push or pull on the bottom rail. A tilt cord opens and closes the slats.
Faux Wood Blinds are made with high performance, light weight, co-extrusion, durable composite material.
- Faux Wood Blinds are crafted from high performance, co-extrusion, composite material that is easy to clean and maintain.
- Select from 2″ or 2½” Aria Slats made from durable polymers of the highest quality.
- A decorative valance comes standard on all Comfortex Aria Advanced Faux Wood Blinds. The elegant design conceals the head rail while eliminating any light gaps between the head rail and top slats.
- The valance utilizes an adjustable valance attachment clip which allows for height and projection adjustments.
- Enjoy the ultimate in light control with the routeless feature, which stops light leakage by eliminating cord rout holes.
- An expansive collection of 15 whites and wood tone colors all available in classic 2″ and 2½” slat sizes.
- Create your own look with designer cloth tapes in a variety of popular accent colors for unlimited design potential. The tapes are an alternative to the standard color-matched ladder braid.
Call us at 231-947-1688 for a free consultation and let us help you choose the right window treatments for your home.